SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Roseville, California
Kazan Networks is seeing a recent graduate System Test Engineer with strong analytical and technical skills for system level test of next generation storage networking ASICs. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an early-stage startup company.
US Citizens or Permanent Residents only.
Direct applications only, please.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline
- Two or more years of work experience desired
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience using and working with JBODs, HBAs and NICs is highly desired
- Knowledge and experience with Storage and Networking highly desired
- Knowledge and experience writing scripts
- Knowledge and experience with Linux and Windows
- Ability to operate and interpret PCIe/NVMe/Ethernet traces
- Protocol knowledge in one or more of the following areas: TCP/IP, SCSI, Ethernet, SAS, RDMA protocols & PCIe desirable
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking to test and validate hardware
- Team-Player, can-do attitude and will work well in a group environment while still being able to contribute on an individual basis.
- Troubleshoot failures
- Test plan execution and regression testing
- Test automation using scripting
- Test plan documentation
- Customer support
- Performance analysis