Kazan Networks introduces the industry’s highest performing, lowest power NVMe-oF bridge solutions – available now!
“ONYX” NVME-OF BRIDGE ADAPTER
Kazan Networks has successfully developed the world’s lowest-power, lowest-latency, and highest performance NVMe-oF target bridge and is now shipping these to select customers. Designed specifically to enable NVMe JBOFs to connect directly to an NVMe-oF network, Onyx plugs into a standard x16 PCIe slot in a JBOF. A single Onyx board is capable of delivering 2.8M IOPS (4kB) and over 11.5 GB/s of bandwidth. Add up to 6 Onyx adapters to a 2U/24SSD JBOF and you will achieve performance topping 16M IOPS / 65GB/s! Inquire today and learn more about why the world’s highest performance comes from the coolest products.
- 1x100Gb or 2x50Gb Ethernet port(s) via QSFP28 cage
- PCIe Gen3 x16 or 2×8 Root Port interface to PCIe switch
- Support for RoCE (v1,v2) and iWARP protocols
- Able to demonstrate sub-500 nanosecond latency!
- 9W total power
- Fully compliant with the NVMe-oF 1.0 standard
“FUJI” NVME-OF BRIDGE ASIC
Kazan Networks enables integration at the ASIC level via its new Fuji ASIC. Designed to enable the lowest-cost, lowest-power JBOF / EBOF / FBOF systems, Fuji can be integrated directly onto a system’s I/O board, eliminating the expense of add-in card (AIC) form factors. Inquire about how you can leverage the smallest footprint solution to create leading-edge NVMe-oF solutions today!
- 1x100Gb, 2x50Gb, 25Gb, 10Gb Ethernet port(s)
- PCIe Gen3 x16 or 2×8
- 21mm BGA package
- Requires no external DRAM
- Just 7W total power consumption!
- Capable of 2.8M IOPS (4kB)
- Sub-500ns latency through the ASIC